Friday, April 25, 2008

I would like some chicken fingers and a midori sour

I hear you Michael Scott!

I don't know if you know this already but I'm a huge fan of Kelly Kapoor played by the creatively talented Vera Chokalingam aka Mindy Kaling. She writes really well for the Office and yesterday was not an exception. Yesterday's episode had to be one of the funniest I had seen in a while. Yes, Ryan has a drug problem...Toby loves Pam and now is moving to Costa Rica, Jim trying to be Michael (you saw how he automatically assumed the cleaning people were spanish!!) that's such a Michael thing. The peanut butter head, the hobbit, "I'm a bank teller", "I say let's hear it for the boys" And obviously, my favorite line of the night: "Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number one: How dare you!" YAY Kelly!!!

And so everyone can have a reference to which episodes Mindy has written, here they are:

"Hot Girl"
"The Dundies" Top 5
"The Injury" Top 5
"Take Your Daughter to Work Day"
"Diwali" Top 5
"Ben Franklin"
"Branch Wars"
"Night Out"

No comments: