Friday, April 18, 2008

I lost a penny out of my loafers, Oscar.



"Andrew Bernard is the name of me"

Poor Andy. No, how about poor Kevin!!! He was not having a good day yesterday. Although making him walk would do him good but he couldn't even catch his breath. I mean he said "As God as my witness, I'll quit if this is not fixed". But then when Andy left his cell phone in his car and had to go back, Phyllis' response had me cracking up...

Andy: I left my cell phone in my car.
Phyllis: Call us when you get there so we know you’re okay.

I mean, he wasn't walking to Siberia. I bet you the parking lot was across the street.

Oh and how about Jim buying Pam's engagement ring a week after they started dating.... my heart just melted. (I know, its so very girly of me, deal with it)

And again no KELLY!?!?!?! We got two shots of her and that's it. She's hilarious! We need to do a Diwali type episode again. Get on that Mindy Kaling.

1 comment:

Jess P said...

In one of the deleted scenes, there is a scene with Kelly... its quite funny.