Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Snip snap snip snap snip snap

Loved this episode!!! A little dissapointed that Ms. Kapoor was not featured as much as she needs to be (because Mindy Kaling is hilarious!!) but overall still a good episode.


Fave lines are:


Jan: The osso bucco needs to braise for about three hours. Everything else is done.
Pam: Three hours from now, or three hours from earlier, like four o’clock?
Jan: You know, Pam, in Spain, they often don’t even start eating until midnight.
Michael: When in Rome …


Pam: I don’t care what they say about me. I just want to eat. Which I realize is a lot to ask for. At a dinner party.


Jan: Could you just simmer down. (reminds me of the SNL episode with .... I just forgot her name!!! but she is like simmmaaa down naaaa... 70's disco queen? now her name backwards? suummmerrr ddooonnnaaa!! Ok I totally digressed)


Michael: Snip, snap, snip, snap, snip, snap!

Michael: You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person!

Pam: This is the best burger I have ever had, babe.


and since the episode went sans Kelly here's a photo so you won't miss her as much as I did!


No comments: