Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess who?

So don't know if you guys heard but someone is leaving the office at the end of the season!!! I know!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked and appalled. But this is tied to the fact that they are doing a spinoff for the Office. Office 2.0. (I heard Amanda Peet will be on the show) So who do you think is leaving?? Since I heard Andy will be on the new show I'm assuming its him but I also think Jim may leave.... I know, I would be heartbroken! But I don't think they'll not show him, he'll just have another job, PA sportswriter, like when he was in Stamford. That would be a bad choice. It makes me sad that anyone would have to leave... What if it was Stanley?!?!?!?! Every office needs a middle aged black man with sass.

3 comments:

The Jello Phone said...

I hope it's Mindy :)

Jess P said...

bite your tongue!

Jess P said...

I think the finale of this season is called Goodbye Toby.......... noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!