Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthing Baby

We really shouldn't wait so long to update this blog. I just realized 4 episodes have already passed since the last one we wrote about. So let's start with the birthing episode.

1. The Delivery

I believe this is one of the best episodes ever written. It started out with Pam having contractions but wanting to hold out till 12am so she can have an extra day in the hospital. Ultimately, that doesn't work out. Jim is freaking out which is funny to see cause he's always the cool guy in the office. Michael thinks that he's an integral part of this process so he does everything (and I mean everything) he can to help them. I'm pretty sure most of you guys saw this episode, if not, then you're bad Office fans. :-) So Pam and Jim have a baby girl, Cecelia Marie (they named her after Pam's real life niece.) Here are some quotes from the episodes that I found were HILARIOUS.


Dwight: I need a baby. I’ll never outsell Jim and Pam without one.

Michael: Contraptions! She’s contrapting.

Michael: Weird I.T. nerd. Don’t get revenge on me, nerd.

Andy: Word of advice. Speaking as a former baby.

Kelly: Omigod, Pam. You are a woman warrior.

Angela: No Star Trek names.

Michael: What is October Feast?

Jim: We’re going to have a baby today. A really awesome baby.

***Michael: Should I bring a dictionary to the hospital?
Oscar: The hospital will provide dictionaries. Bring a thesaurus!

Michael: I gotta go wash my eyes.

Meredith: I am never getting married. Like Clooney.

Nurse: Oh good. You know everything.

Dwight: I couldn’t find your iPod.

Clarke: Actually, I’m the consultant. Got milk?

Jim: Can we get a late checkout?

Ok... I'll try to update the other episodes later. We won't have a new episode for another month so def have time to catch up.

*** My FAVE LINE EVER!

No comments: