Saturday, October 11, 2008

How do you tell somebody, that you care about deeply, "I told you so"?

I have asked myself that question soooooooooo many times. Yes, Michael how do you do that? Well he didn't have to and he got his point across.

This episode was funny! and displays something many companies do! Hide things under the rug, sooooo true! Why don't they get ethical?? That's another question for another day.

Holly and Michael are perfect for each other and I know she won't be there too much longer but I'd love to see a fight between her and Jan... That would be High-larious!

Meredith=ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"the tall guy got engaged!" ok, this one was a pam-less episode, we need her back asap. enough art school.

Having Ryan back is the best thing ever. when Michael says to Ryan "you get me" after he said what was worse then 1 HR rep, he answers 2 HR reps.... hehehe. We don't have HR reps at my job, probably because we aren't a large company, but my career evaluator in High School and in College told me that I should be in HR.... does that mean I'm like Toby and/or Holly??? hmm... another question for another day.

A note to the Office writer: MORE KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yeah I agree more kelly line!!