Friday, September 18, 2009

Hardcore Parkour!!!!!

I'll admit, The Season Premiere of the Office was just average for me. I understand that it doesn't have to be a spectacular episode every time but for a season premiere, it was pretty flat. Basically it was based on Michael not being involved in the office gossip and he makes up his own. Some true (without him knowing) and some obviously false. Reason for doing so is that he found out that Stanley was having an affair, he told everyone in the office but then Stanley wanted him to keep it quiet so Michael went around spreading false rumors to cover up the truth.

The opening scene was quite hilarious. They were recreating parkour(bero, my sis and I did not know what that was but I googled it: is a physical discipline of French origin in which participants run along a route, attempting to negotiate obstacles in the most efficient way possible, as if moving in an emergency situation, using skills such as jumping and climbing, or the more specific parkour moves.) So that's what they were doing. Andy jumping into the empty box was priceless!

So what were the rumors? Let's see how many I can remember:

Jim is a J.Crew model.
Kelly is anorexic.
Oscar is the voice of the Taco Bell dog.
Andy is gay.
Pam's pregnant.
Erin is a bad worker.
(Ok the rest of these I had to look up cause I really couldn't remember)
Angela’s dating an 81 year-old billionaire
Dwight uses store-bought manure
Toby’s a virgin — “I have a daughter; how could I be a virgin?”
Creed has asthma — “If they think I have asthma, they won’t let me SCUBA. If I can’t SCUBA, then what’s this all been about? What am I working toward?”
Kevin has a little person inside of him working him with controls.
Creed had the best line of the night. ahhh, we need more Creed this season.

FAVE Quotes:

Michael: I should have known. Poop Ball?

Dwight: Stanley’s way past the middle of his life. Especially considering his height to weight ratio.

Michael: Anorexia. She’s an anorexitic.

Andy: Little Baby Tuna. Little Junior Toro.

Jim: Technically, they are doing parkour, as long as Point A is delusion and Point B is the hospital.

Creed: If I can’t scuba, then what’s this all been about? What am I working toward?

Oscar: You think I’m the voice of the Taco Bell dog?

Toby: I have a daughter. How could I be a virgin?

Michael: Did you pee on a stick?
Jim: I did. But it was inconclusive

Creed: Who’s the OB/GYN?

No comments: