Friday, June 5, 2009

Company PIcnic

The season finale for the office was only 30 mins long but it was packed with a great story-line and did not dissapoint. I may have delayed in talking about the season finale cause it was also a KELLY-LESS episode. How could you do this to me office writers?!?!?!? She would have been soo awesome in the volleyball game... so many opportunities where she could have appeared but nothing...

Michael sees Holly at the picnic with her new man and says "what's up with you two, holly?" Clearly just ignoring Holly's man. Holly seems to be incredibly excited to see Michael and is ready to do the skit for the picnic. I wish they would bring her back, she's puuurfeict for Michael. There's always next season.

Dwight was hilarious in this episode, he brought his new friend along, and he hated Angela, as any friend would, but Dwight took control of the situation and regulated his friend. I'm glad because sometimes your friends can get carried away with the hating and someone should be mature enough to stop it.

Pam and Jim preggers!?!?!??!?!?!?! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!! Jim's reaction was soo sweet and tear-inducing. Yes, I cried a little. It was tooo sweet, I can't wait to see how it plays out next season.

Fave quotes:

Michael: What’s so funny?
Pam: You had to be there.
Michael: Oh yay! Geography joke.

Michael: I’m designing a chair. It’s part of your pants. You sit down, you’re supported.

Michael: All right, fatty, I will do it.

Toby: This reminds me of the HR convention last fall.

Angela: Now it’s 7-6. Or is that too much accounting for you?

Dwight: How many people need to get hurt before we learn a valuable lesson? 1? 2? 3? 4? No, no, hear me out.

Jim: Hey Dwight. Send in the subs.

No comments: