Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Michael Scott cracks me up!!

Hey guys! Jessica here with your fantastic office updates! I haven't been able to update in a while because, well, I haven't been watching the office like I should be. (and this week I probably can't watch either!!!) But never fear, I've finally caught up and its still freaking hilarious! The new guy, Charles Miner, is excellent! I don't know why Angela and Kelly are lusting after him, I don't think he's hot, he's alright, maybe its the way he carries himself, or maybe, in Scranton, there aren't any hot guys. I can relate...

Here are some funny random quotes from the last three episodes:

I got egg in my crocs! -Michael Scott

Yes Charles, you wanted me? -Kelly Kapoor (who, by the way, is doing an outstanding job lately)

Mom, I'm going to have to call you back, P is being a giant B. -Michael Scott

I wish my iPod could make phone calls. No, I don't want an iPhone. I know what an iPhone is. -Ryan Howard (okkkk, I totally understand what he's sayingl. I feel the same way! LOL)

Am I walking down the aisle to "You can call me All"? -Pam (hahahahaa!!) and Andy's response "Trust me, you will not be walking, you will be boogey-ing"

No comments: