Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Top 10 Fave Moments of Season 4

1. Night Out
When Ryan comes to the office to talk about the website again, and holds a conference and he asks if anyone has questions, Kelly's question:
Kelly: Yeah, I have a lot of questions, Number one: How dare you.

2. Goodbye Toby
Holly (new HR) and Kevin's bit about his retardedness
Holly: This is a button.
Holly: I should go. I gotta buckle him in.

3. Dunder Mifflin Infinity
Kelly and Ryan interacting
Kelly: Can we speak privately about our relationship?
Kelly: I am dating a lot of guys. A lot. Black guys mostly.
Kelly: I want you to tell me that you care about me. That is what I want.
Kelly: Oh big strong man. Fancy new whatever.
Kelly: I hope you’re still committed, because I’m pregnant. And guess what, buddy. I am keeping it.
Kelly: We have a date!

4. Chair Model
Where Jim tells the camera that he got an engagment ring for Pam a week after they started dating… melted my heart!

5. Local Ads
Kevin: My nickname in high school used to be Kool-Aid Man.



6. Fun Run
Sprinkles dying and Dwight giving Angela Garbage.
Angela: I don't want Garbage. I want Sprinkles.

7. Goodbye Toby
When Jim forwards Dwights calls to his bluetooth and then Pam calls him:
Pam: Oh my goodness, you sound sexy.
Jim: Oh, and I forwarded his desk phone to mine.
Jim: Oh hello, Mutter. Good news. I have married. Tell Vater.

8. Goodbye Toby
Angela rejecting Michael's foot money.

9. Local Ads
Andy forgetting the jingle to Kit Kat Bar
Andy: Break me off a piece of that applesauce. Chrysler car. Football cream.
Andy: Break me off a piece of that Grey Poupon.


10. The Deposition
Darryl and Jim playing Ping Pong and Kelly's smack talk
Darryl: Game, son!
Kelly: What has two skinny chicken legs and sucks at ping pong?
Kelly: I don’t talk trash. I talk smack. They’re totally different. Trash talk is all hypothetical, like, “Your momma is so fat, she could eat the Internet.” But smack talk is, happening like, right now. Like, “you’re ugly and I know it for a fact, ’cause I got the evidence. Right there.”
Kelly: Your boyfriend is so weak, he needs steroids just to watch baseball.
Kelly: Were Jim’s parents first cousins that were also bad at ping pong?
Kelly: The floppy-haired girl you date won a point.

Honorable Mention:

Dunder Mifflin Infinity
When Michael drove into a lake because of the GPS system
GPS: Make a u-turn. If possible.
Michael: I just drove my car into a lake.
Michael: A machine told me to drive into a lake.

No comments: